Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome!

As human beings, we tend to put our Creator in a box, limiting God to what we want God to be. This blog is for exploring the unknown, embracing the mysteries, opening ourselves to possibilities, and allowing ourselves to use the best gifts we have been given. I want this blog to be many things: a place to open our minds and hearts to Creation. A place to dream, imagine, and dance with the Spirit. To share about life. To laugh, to explore - and to continue the quest for the perfect chocolate chip muffin!

A few rules:

- Please don't reprint any original writing that you find on this site without crediting it and without the permission of the author. Some of us write for a living and don't want any unexpected surprises from angry editors! Having said that, please feel free to spread the word about the site.
- If you're going to link to this blog, please let me know. I'll be honored, I promise!
- We don't all agree on everything. Let's keep it civil and friendly, please! Just keep an open mind
- NO PROFANITY! I already have teenagers and I don't need to listen to it on my blog as well.

Have fun and welcome to the Dance!

Beth

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment